Tuesday, May 31, 2011

something cool

This past Memorial Day weekend was a scorcher! On Saturday I heard a sound that strung a cord from my memory archives... it was a sweet, playful song (slightly remixed for a new generation-no comment) that made me feel like I was 8 years old again, the coveted Ice Cream Truck! After a long day in the heat, there is truly nothing better than seeing a variety of ice cream and popsicles on wheels heading in your direction! The only thing missing was open fire hydrants showering kids in the street-maybe next weekend... I love living in the city!

When I came across these photos I had to share!
Not everyone can beat the heat...


Sculpture by the Sea fair in Tamarama Beach
Created by The Glue Society

One of my favorites!
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment