Tuesday, July 5, 2011

hello sunshine, hello Florida!

The last couple of weeks I've been up and down the East coast... A trip to Florida to visit my Dad was certainly a highlight! I indulged in the gorgeous southern blooms, fine foods, and good company...

Dad & Michelle's Must Do list- not captured on film (intentionally): tennis (blood, sweat & tears included,) TJ Maxx senior citizen discount monday- so dangerous, and live jazz at The Roadhouse Cafe in Fort Myers with Danny Sinoff!)

I heart hibiscus.





a tropical bird of paradise



There's nothing more zen than time with my hoop & raft.



especially after a tennis match (red faced)



new friends


Lookout, Larry is in the kitchen!


the man knows how to slice



He's quick like a ninja.


Breakfast is served...


Yes, he makes one every day!

TIME FOR THE BEACH


Here we come Sanibel & Captiva Island



clear water









sea grapes


A yellow submarine




No comments:

Post a Comment