Sunday, March 20, 2011

catalog, card.

When I was in elementary school I never understood those darn card catalogs, in fact I hated them! Perhaps I was too impatient to decipher the alpha-numeric code that guided one to their desired book location...
Well the tables have turned, and now I’m desperate to find a card catalog for my personal use... We have sooo many little gadgets and gidgets that need homes-what would be more perfect than a card catalog! So many many many little drawers.
Card catalogs are mostly retired now, so who would have thought so many people are after these ancient artifacts?! Actually finding one is not a huge problem...it’s the prices that are! Let me know if you ever stumble across one of these guys for cheap :)

Isn't she beautiful! On craigslist for $1,000.00 eeek
Looks like I need to win the lottery first...

2 comments:

  1. I want this so much it's not even funny. 1,000$!!! What! still...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the library didn't even pay that much for it new! lol.

    ReplyDelete