Monday, March 28, 2011

love is in the air

Our weekend started off on a sweet note, much to our surprise we were featured in a Charlottesville, Virginia wedding blog. 
happy happy joy joy.

best day ever.

Then we were off to dinner at my cousin Dave and his girlfriend Lindsay's new place, I mean awesome penthouse in Clarendon! They served a delicious main course of steak, risotto (with truffle oil) and asparagus- Magnifique! We brought along cupcakes, can't go wrong with cupcakes. It was a splendid night out.


This morning we got a call from my mom, who shared the exciting news that my cousin had proposed over the weekend, WAHOO! My lucky cupcakes worked (just kidding,) Cheers you two! 


Or maybe it was my perfectly executed bouquet toss...

See that confident look in my eyes- never fails! Bullseye, every time. Welcome to the family Lindsay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment