Friday, March 11, 2011

Under Pressure


As a child I loved bath time. I would shlep as many toys as I could in there with me, and come out as a prune. As an adult I still consider shower time muy importante! This morning I stepped into the shower only to realize that I was not under my reflective fountain of youth, but a mere dribble of warm water, what?! Michael had switched the shower head because he felt that we were using too much hot water, and it was wasteful. hmmm. Ok, so he may have a point, and we did just downgrade to a 40 gallon hot water heater. I don’t like to be wasteful, but “you only live once, give me back my glorious waterfall of serenity!” 
When we were house hunting Michael made a point to tell me how great the water pressure is in our neighborhood... so to all you realtors remember, sometimes it’s the little things that make a home more enticing. I think for now I’ll put up with the water-saving shower head, and maybe try to bargain with Mike when I renovate the bathroom-coming soon!
Oh, and for all of you who love to sing in the shower, here's a catchy classic.





1 comment: