Monday, June 13, 2011

bad things come in 3s?

I love spending time working in our tiny garden, but yesterday was quite discouraging.

It all started when I was at Home Depot buying new air filters.
"Maybe I'll wander into the garden section for a minute... Oh, new succulents have arrived! Don't mind if I do."
I have always wanted to grow these, so I figured I'll start with one and see how it goes...


Later that day I planted the little guy.
And the next day I walked outside into a crime scene...

Where did he go??

I looked all around, and nothing.
Until I went to sit down...

Grrrrrrrr
This was all that was left of my baby.

I declare war! Squirrels are no longer welcome!

That night after watering our plants, I walked inside, slipped and twisted my ankle. The first hours of war, and I'm not off to a good start.


It's day 3 and things are getting ugly! Look at what I found in the yard...

YUCK (your welcome for sharing the dead bird.) What the heck is going on?

Hopefully not to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment