Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a fabulous flat

Many moons ago I dreamed of being single in the city... Sooo I am vicariously living through my friend Helaina who has the most adorable, eclectic flat located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria!
We recently met up for Sangria at one of her neighborhood restaurants, but before we could head out the door I snuck a couple pics- thanks for being such a good sport!!!

So many unique finds... Enjoy!
hello rooster

We watched the St. Paddy's Day Parade from her 
windows earlier this year!


love all her plants





I need one!


Cutest bedroom nook ever!

flower wall decals
Wall decals are a great way to decorate (especially if your rent,)
so easy to remove, and change when you'r ready for a new look.



It's the little touches... Artsy coasters :)

And my 2 biggest weaknesses- Edamame and Cheetos!

I'll house-sit anytime!

1 comment:

  1. Great write up and pictures! Time to plan another get together in old town soon...

    Oh and the coasters are the best around! They actually work great and come in tons of styles an colors!
    http://www.coasterstone.com/

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete