Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Score!

What can you get for 1 cent these days? Nothing. Well, that's not true, because this past weekend I managed to score an (exciting) storage bin for a penny! Walmart apparently didn't have a problem with the scanning error, and neither did I. 


Hey, who bought cadbury eggs? ;)


I was spring cleaning, and realized we're in desperate need of storage bins. Here's what I had in mind (it's a set of 6,) and it said it was in stock at a nearby store...
Even before I asked 2 different Walmart employees if they had my green storage bins, I knew the answer. No. So I was forced to "go with the flow" and find an alternative solution. These 3 bins will do for now... And it was under $12. 


I'm loving this green. It coordinates with my pillows- which are inspiration for the guest room... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment