Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sweet tooth

I am horrible at quoting people, movies, books, you name it. However, every once in a blue moon something strikes me, and is never forgotten.
Four years ago when our romance was blossoming Michael proceeded to inform me "I don't like sweets." There are no words for such a statement! I can't even imagine the confused look I must've given him. Twenty-four hours without chocolate and I get the shakes. Dear god.
Fast forward to now, and some may say I've created a monster. Yes, we have to buy an extra bag of chocolate chips to ensure there will be enough for cookies...


strawberries + whip cream + oatmeal chocolate chip cookies = a perfect treat!



and Vuala.

PS
(off with her head-sorry we just watched a movie about King Henry VIII.)

We love these paring knives that Mike's sister gave us! They come in fun colors and are sooo handy.
Brand: Kuhn Rikon
Faber Rating: ***** (5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment