Thursday, April 7, 2011

too much of a good thing?

Too much of a good thing can have very bad consequences.


Question, why must I always learn the hard way?


I recently started a spicy love affair with a saucy gal, Cholula.
That's right, I can't resist her tangy flavor that makes almost everything taste twice as good. For the first time in my life I've given hot sauce a chance...and I just can't get enough...'till now.
I over-did-it, and now I'm starting to regret ever having met Cholula. Why did she hurt me (well-my tumtum)so bad? And, where do we go from here? I guess we need some space. We don't have to break-up, but for now I'm sticking to my blander friends. 
Love hurts.







This was playing in Ikea.
It reminded me of all the good times with Cholula...

No comments:

Post a Comment